Angus Training Group is committed to the provision of high quality training services. Here at ATG we collaborate with our stakeholders to create a training environment that nurtures industry ready apprentices and individuals that are future proofed, learning new technologies and current best practices in Engineering. Our mission and our values underpin the principles that every employee demonstrates and works to.
To deliver superior training and Apprenticeships to suit the demands of our clients, aiding them to grow their businesses by supporting them in their training requirements, endeavour to get the personal best out of each individual who receives training from us, to invest in capital equipment and be at the forefront of technical innovation in the Engineering sector to meet their demands.
To provide a training experience not equalled by others which will give those undertaking training a competitive edge throughout their careers and give employers high calibre employees to meet their own demands and growth.
• Safety: Safety is a number one priority focusing not only on our own safety requirements but inclusive of the safety of others.
• Integrity: We see good business ethics and our integrity is at the core of our business and all that we do.
• Collaboration: We will work together with our clients to understand their business needs and work with them to provide the best training solution for them.
• Innovation: We are creative and innovative and ensure training takes account of latest technology and practices, future proofing training delivered.
• Reliability: We deliver on our promise. We believe the quality of our training is what will encourage clients to see us as their preferred training partner.
• Equality and Diversity: We embrace equality and diversity, not only the protected characteristics but respect the diverse skills and talents we possess and recognise we are better together as a diverse team.
• Fair Working: We are committed to the provision of Fair Working Practices for all of those who are working, in any capacity, whilst on our premises. This includes our dedication to paying the National Living Wage and signing up to the Scottish Business Pledge.
• Environmental: We are environmentally conscientious, promoting strict guidelines regarding recycling, energy use, and commuter pollution and continually looking at means to reduce our environmental impact.